Clever Little Clown

A reflective & inspiring journal of my third year studies at Cardiff School of Art & Design.. I will use 'clever little clowns' to collect and share creative finds as well as reflecting on personal work.

Sunday 20 February 2011

YCN

My week of refining has allowed me to make some changes to my YCN solution..




The concept behind my campaign treats the big issue as cash for the vendors that sell it. The idea will illustrate what the vendors spend the money they earn on… For example if the vendor sells three issues of the magazine they earn £3 and they could pay for public transport allowing them to reach a bigger city/pitch.
The idea will increase with the amounts of big issues they sell, for example: If a vendor sells 10 issues they are able to pay for a hostel, providing them with safety and warmth for a night.
I will illustrate these via web banners, films and a large-scale model in the centre of town. 



No comments:

Post a Comment