Clever Little Clown

A reflective & inspiring journal of my third year studies at Cardiff School of Art & Design.. I will use 'clever little clowns' to collect and share creative finds as well as reflecting on personal work.

Tuesday 22 February 2011

To - Do list


Yesterday I started my new brief - the student set project.. For this brief we were given complete freedom to select something to study for the next 5 weeks. 
At first this seemed impossible, but after many mind maps I found myself not being able to settle on the topic. I then came home and started researching the short listed topics and discovered the to-do list blog. 


The to-do list blog is a collection of different to-do lists from all around the world, they range from shopping lists to things to do before you die. This blog has helped me select my brief and left me very excited to start my new project. 



No comments:

Post a Comment